10th October 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do PhD being a PGDBA(Finance) candidate? Good institutes of PhD in Delhi and NCR?

Sir/Madam,
I have completed my PGDBA in Finance around five years back from distance learning. I want to know whether I am eligible for PhD or not. If yes then I want details of good colleges or institutes in Delhi and NCR.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Application in NCR Delhi?
  2. How to do part time Ph.D? Where can I register for Ph.D? Is there any scholarship for part time Ph.D?
  3. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  4. Am I eligible for PhD from IIT Delhi after MCA? Is MCA equivalent to PhD?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  6. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Analytical Chemistry in NCR for a candidate who has completed M.Sc(Chemistry) 10 years ago?
  7. List of institutes which offer Distance PhD to M.Com postgraduate in Delhi?
  8. List of institutes which offer PhD in Chemistry to a postgraduate in Delhi?
  9. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource in NCR Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After M.Tech from an ordinary college can we do PhD? Which exams to write and how to take admission?
  11. How to pursue Ph.D. in Nanotechnology after M.Sc. in Microbiology?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  13. List of institutes which offer PhD in Pharmacology and Phytochemistry in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I do PhD in correspondence if done M.Sc correspondence? Good colleges in Delhi and requirement for admission?
  15. Admission process for Ph.D. course in Organic Chemistry?
  16. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  17. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  18. Admission process in Ph.D. under Organic Chemistry stream?
18th October 2015, 04:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PhD being a PGDBA(Finance) candidate? Good institutes of PhD in Delhi and NCR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I have completed my PGDBA in Finance around five years back from distance learning. I want to know whether I am eligible for PhD or not. If yes then I want details of good colleges or institutes in Delhi and NCR.
No, PGDBA course is not eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?