10th October 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD in Electronics for postgraduate?

Friends,
I have completed my M.Sc in Electronics and I want to do PhD in Electronics. So, what are the entrance exams I have to give for PhD course admission in Electronics?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study PhD in Hindi for M.A. postgraduate?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Electronics for postgraduate?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam being a English postgraduate?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in any college of UP being a M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  6. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  7. Am I exempted to attend entrance exam for study PhD if completed M.Phil in English Language? Where should I pursue PhD?
  8. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  9. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam for study correspondence PhD in History being a M.Phil postgraduate?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  12. Detailed information about PhD for MBA postgraduate
  13. How can I get admission to study PhD in English being a M.A. and B.Ed postgraduate?
  14. Can I apply for PhD entrance exams being an M.A. 2nd year student? Entrance exams to study PhD(History) in India? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  16. Which are the subjects available to study in PhD for Commerce postgraduate?
  17. Entrance exams to give for PhD Abroad?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
18th October 2015, 04:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD in Electronics for postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I have completed my M.Sc in Electronics and I want to do PhD in Electronics. So, what are the entrance exams I have to give for PhD course admission in Electronics?
You have completed M.Sc course in Electronics so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Electronics.

So you can apply for UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?