15th September 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission process for Ph.D. course in Organic Chemistry?

I have got 77.80% in M.Sc organic chemistry last year. I wants to do Ph.D now. Can you give me some idea about admission process?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  2. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  6. Admission process in Ph.D. under Organic Chemistry stream? -- [New]
  7. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  9. Admission process for Ph.D. course in Organic Chemistry?
  10. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
  11. Can I study correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry if completed M.Sc about 18 years ago?
  12. List of UGC recognized universities which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in Kolkata?
  13. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  14. Am I eligible to do PhD in Organic Chemistry at Delhi University being a Physical Chemistry postgraduate with UGC-JRF?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Osmania University?
  16. Possibility to study PhD in Organic Chemistry without appearing in UGC-NET for M.Phil postgraduate?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad?
  18. How to do part time Ph.D in Organic Chemistry?
24th September 2015, 09:03 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission process for Ph.D. course in Organic Chemistry?

If a candidate has completed the course of Masters Degree with 55% marks then the candidate is eligible for the course of PhD.
You need to clear the UGC-NET Examination and once you do so you can pursue the course of PhD with Scholarship.
Once you clear the UGC-NET Examination you need to apply for the course of PhD in various Universities and they will call you according to their vacancy for PhD Scholars and once you are able to clear the Personal Interview you will be eligible for the course of PhD in Organic Chemistry.
You can also opt for the CSIR-NET Examination as it is also an appropriate Examination with almost similar procedure as UGC-NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?