28th May 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do PhD in Marketing Management if secured 65.65% in MBA?

Hi.
I have privilege to inform you that with 60.68% in M.A. in Mass Communication & Journalism from Calculate University & MBA(Marketing) with 65.65% from leading MBA college in India, am I entitled to pursue PhD in Marketing Management?
With Regards-
P.Mukherjee

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing B.Com and MBA?
  3. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  4. Can I do Ph.D after BE and MBA? Am I eligible for Ph.D?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?
  6. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  7. Can I study PhD in Management through NET being a 36 years old MBA(Marketing & MIS) postgraduate?
  8. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in marketing management after completion of MA in mass communication with 60% marks?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in HR in Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad if secured 5.9 CGPA in MBA of ICFAI University?
  12. Am I eligible to do PhD in Marketing being a PGDM postgraduate in Biotech Management?
  13. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Management if I have got only 54% in MBA?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  16. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  17. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in marketing?
  18. Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing Management?
29th May 2016, 06:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PhD in Marketing Management if secured 65.65% in MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi.
I have privilege to inform you that with 60.68% in M.A. in Mass Communication & Journalism from Calculate University & MBA(Marketing) with 65.65% from leading MBA college in India, am I entitled to pursue PhD in Marketing Management?
With Regards-
P.Mukherjee
You have completed MBA degree in Marketing Management so, you are eligible for PhD in Marketing Management.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria for Ph.D course.
29th May 2016, 11:23 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PhD in Marketing Management if secured 65.65% in MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi.
With Regards-
P.Mukherjee
Yes, you can do PhD in Marketing with 65% marks in MBA. The aspirant can do the PhD in Marketing in Amity University, Mumbai. The eligibility to do the PhD in Marketing is a pass in Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. You have to appear for a PhD Entrance Test (PET) and interview for the admission. You will be exempted from the entrance if you already cleared the NET of UGC/CSIR/ICAR/GPAT/ICMR/GATE in the last 2 years. The interview is mandatory for all. The website link is given for your reference Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?