16th April 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in marketing management after completion of MA in mass communication with 60% marks?

I have privilege to inform you that with MA 60.68%,in MassCom & Journalism from Calculate University & MBA marketing/PGDM with 65.65% from leading MBA college in India ,am I entitled to pursue PhD as working professional ?

Miss Pmukherjer

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?
  2. Can I study PhD in Management being a Mass Communication postgraduate?
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Tourism being a Mass & Communication student?
  4. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  6. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication?
  7. Eligibility to do Ph.D in mass communication and journalism course after MCA?
  8. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
  9. Procedure of admission in Ph.D. under Mass Communication subject?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of B.Com course?
  11. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  12. What are the career prospects ahead after completion of Ph.D in Marketing management?
  13. Am I eligible to do PhD in Marketing being a PGDM postgraduate in Biotech Management?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in mass and communication after completion of M.A Journalism long back?
  15. Possibility to study correspondence PhD course directly for Mass Communication postgraduate?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Mass Communication in Southern India?
  17. Admission procedure into PhD in Mass Communication after M.A?
  18. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
18th April 2016, 10:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in marketing management after completion of MA in mass communication with 60% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have privilege to inform you that with MA 60.68%,in MassCom & Journalism from Calculate University & MBA marketing/PGDM with 65.65% from leading MBA college in India ,am I entitled to pursue PhD as working professional ?

Miss Pmukherjer
After completion of M.A in Mass communication and journalism from Calcutta University with 60% marks, so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Marketing Management.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course. There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?