4th May 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in Zoology in Gauhati University?

Hello Sir,
I want to know the admission procedure in PhD Zoology program of Gauhati University. Kindly provide me admission procedure asap. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of phd in zoology or other related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure of PhD in Zoology at Bangalore?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in Delhi University for Zoology postgraduate?
  4. Can I study Ph.D in Zoology at Harvard University after completing M.Sc?
  5. How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Leicester University, UK for study B.Sc(Zoology)?
  7. Can I get admission to study PhD in Zoology if secured 51% in M.Sc?
  8. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  9. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  10. How can I get admission to study PhD in Zoology at Punjab University after M.Sc from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?
  11. Can I do Ph.D in Zoology after M.Sc in zoology seven years back? Admission procedure and colleges for the same?
  12. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  13. Procedure to study Part Time PhD related to Life Science for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  14. Admission criteria to study PhD in Zoology in Osmania University?
  15. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD in History in Calcutta University for M.Phil student?
  16. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Zoology being a B.Sc(Zoology) student? List of colleges in India?
  17. Detailed procedure to get admission in PhD-Zoology course in IGNOU?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
7th May 2016, 12:43 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in Zoology in Gauhati University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to know the admission procedure in PhD Zoology program of Gauhati University. Kindly provide me admission procedure asap. Thank you in advance.
Students who would like to join the PhD in Zoology through Gauhati University will have to have a Master Degree course in any discipline with not less than 55% of marks from a recognized university. Apart from this, an admission test will be conducted by Gauhati University for granting admission. Only those candidates who qualify in this admission test will be given admission.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ph.d list.pdf(1.16 MB, 74 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?