29th December 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D course with 40%-50% marks in NET exam?

If qualified net with minimum marks i.e 40% in 1&2 papers and 50% in third paper, then will it be possible to do PhD?? What is the minimum cut-off marks required to be eligible for doing Ph.D course? Can someone please guide me with the answer on the same?

Thanks!

29th December 2015, 08:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D course with 40%-50% marks in NET exam?

If you are declared qualified in UGC NET then you can apply for admission in PH.D based on this score. If you perform well in the interview and viva stage then surely you will get admission.

For NET qualified candidates there is no need to appear for any other entrance exam. They will be directly eligible for interview stage. Try to apply when notification is released by the concerned university.

29th December 2015, 11:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If qualified net with minimum marks i.e 40% in 1&2 papers and 50% in third paper, then will it be possible to do PhD?? What is the minimum cut-off marks required to be eligible for doing Ph.D course? Can someone please guide me with the answer on the same?

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D course.

If you have qualify in minimum cutoff marks then you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

Cut off marks for UGC NET exam 2015 Click Me

12th January 2019, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE SCORE 50 MARKS IN 1 PAPER AND 84 IN SECOND PAPER ,CAN I DO P.hD OR M.PHILL? I WAS PASS IN NET OR NOT?

14th January 2019, 10:33 PM
Venky22

Yes ,your eligible for course of ph.D. you have qualify minimum qualifying marks i.e cutoff marks in the UGC NET.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?