18th September 2011, 09:58 AM
pree132007

Is MSc counseling and psychotherapy from TGOU Nagaland recognized? Can I appear for NET?

i have completed msc counselling and psychotherapy from tgou nagaland is it recognised further can i appear for net with this subject or with psychology can i pursue higher qualification in this stream

1st August 2018, 06:33 PM
amish25
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is MSc counseling and psychotherapy from TGOU Nagaland recognized? Can I appear for NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pree132007 View Post
i have completed msc counselling and psychotherapy from tgou nagaland is it recognised further can i appear for net with this subject or with psychology can i pursue higher qualification in this stream
Hello,
The UGC NET exam is conducted for the determination of the candidates for assistant professor posts in university, to pursue the Ph.D., and for the research fellowship award.
The minimum qualification for the UGC NET is post graduation degree from the recognized university.
As you have completed the MSc, you can apply for the UGC NET. There is no age limit for the lectureship while the candidates must be below 30 years for JRF.

If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, you may apply for UGC NET. Know the complete information from the official website. All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?