14th August 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in Finance if completed Regular BBA and Distance NAV(Finance)?

Hi,
I am Saranya, I have completed my BBA and ICAI course in Periyar University in Regular Mode and completed my NAV(Finance) in Bharathiar University in Distance Mode. Am I eligible to do PhD in Finance? If yes, could you please provide me details of it? Waiting for reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD in Finance?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  3. Can I study PGDM in regular mode if completed BBA from SMU?
  4. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  5. Am I eligible for Phd from any reputed University after completing BE EEE (regular) Msc in IT( Distance) ME CS(Distance)? What are my prospects in teaching profession?
  6. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  8. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  9. Can I do Regular PhD if completed Distance M.A. in Psychology?
  10. What is the eligibility to do Ph.D in finance?
  11. Am I eligible to study Regular MBA if pursuing BBA from SMU-DE?
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics if completed MBA in Finance?
  13. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance course if secured 75.3% in BBA?
  14. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  15. Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.Com and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the good universities for it?
  16. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  17. From where I should study PhD in Finance if completed MBA and being a citizen of Chhattisgarh?
  18. After M.Com Finance can I opt for Ph.D? Which others subjects could I choose? For which Ph.D would I be eligible for?
21st August 2015, 09:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Finance if completed Regular BBA and Distance NAV(Finance)?

You need post graduation degree with at least 55% marks to become eligible for PH.D admission in India. If you don't have a masters degree then it will be difficult to get admission.

Hence, make sure that you have got a masters degree with at least 55% marks if you are general category. Distance mode degree us also valid provided it is from a recognized university.
22nd August 2015, 05:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Finance if completed Regular BBA and Distance NAV(Finance)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Saranya, I have completed my BBA and ICAI course in Periyar University in Regular Mode and completed my NAV(Finance) in Bharathiar University in Distance Mode. Am I eligible to do PhD in Finance? If yes, could you please provide me details of it? Waiting for reply!
As per educational qualification, you are not eligible for Ph.D in Finance so please completed MBA degree in Finance then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Finance.

The educational qualification required for Ph.D course is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for Ph.D exam.

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?