29th April 2018, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PhD(Urdu) in Hyderabad University?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in Hyderabad University for doing PhD(Urdu) course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my PhD from this Hyderabad University? Please advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening in IIET, Hyderabad?
  2. List of government approved colleges in India?
  3. Is it beneficial to study MS(Investment & Finance) in Middlesex University for Indian students? Detailed course structure?
  4. Names of the universities that are recognized?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MSc(Mathematics) in Sharda University?
  6. Is it beneficial to study BSc(Electronics) in Andhra University?
  7. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  8. Top 10 Engineering colleges for CSE in Hyderabad -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where to apply for Articleship in B.Com at Hyderabad? Is it beneficial for Banking job?
  10. Is it necessary to study Mathematics as a Main subject in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University? Which is beneficial to study among Chemistry and Physics in M.Sc?
  11. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  12. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Lovely Professional University?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Deemed University being a 12th Science student?
  14. Is it beneficial to study BEd(Physical Sciences) in Pondicherry University?
  15. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad for Abroad studies?
  16. Is it beneficial to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown?
  17. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  18. Is it beneficial to study MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University? -- [New]
15th May 2019, 04:19 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD(Urdu) in Hyderabad University?

Hyderabad University

Yes, it is beneficial to study Ph.D. (Urdu) at Hyderabad University so as per my suggestion, you should go to study Ph.D. (Urdu) at Hyderabad University.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Hyderabad University.

Contact Address

CUC, Prof C.R. Rao Road, P.O. Central University, Gachibowli
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500046, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?