11th November 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad for Abroad studies?

I want to go UK for studying MS program after completing my B.Tech course. So, I want to apply an Education Loan. Kindly tell me that is it beneficial to apply in State Bank of Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligible courses to study in Abroad through State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan?
  2. What kind of tangible collateral security is required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad for Abroad studies?
  3. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies?
  4. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  5. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  6. Interest rate charges under State Bank of Patiala Education Loan for MS course in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
  7. Whether Banks check college placement facility under Education Loan scheme in case of Abroad studies?
  8. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  10. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan from 2 different banks for Abroad studies?
  11. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  12. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  13. Is it possible to apply an education loan from 2 different banks for Abroad studies?
  14. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  15. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  16. Interest rate charge of State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  18. How much interest will be charged against loan amount of Rs. 20 Lacs in State Bank of Hyderabad? How to pay an EMI?
13th November 2016, 06:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad for Abroad studies?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan from State Bank of Hyderabad. The benefits which you can reap by opting for education loan are -

- The rate of interest is 1℅ lesser than other banks after its merger with the State Bank of India.
- The bank do not have wide number of branches across India owing to its less customer base , hence you can expect less crowd at the bank and faster loan processing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?