6th November 2017, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Best university to do PhD in Computational Star and Planet Formation

I am Astrophysics student and now want to do PhD in Computational Star and Planet Formation. Please tell me which university will be best for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to apply for PhD in Computational Star and Planet Formation Group?
  2. Can a M.Tech in Biotechnology holder do PhD in Computational Biology & Bioinformatics? Which university is best for it?
  3. Which topic is suitable for Ph.D?
  4. Can I do PhD along with job in ISRO after completing M.Tech in Applied and Computational Mathematics?
  5. Where to apply for PhD in Computational Linguistics? Eligibility and entrance exams for it?
  6. Criteria to join research work in Planets and Star formation to stellar structure after B.Sc Astrophysics?
  7. How to get a seat in MSc Computational Biology/Bioinformatics in Central University of HP?
  8. Best colleges in MSc genetics in Missisipi USA?
  9. List of specializations available to study in B.Ed for Computational Finance postgraduate
  10. List of top colleges for mechanical engineering in Germany? I'm doing B.E and interested in doing microelectronics(mechetronics) and automobile
  11. Detailed information, registration procedure and pattern of JEST?
  12. Fee expenses of Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University?
  13. Eligibility to do PhD in UK/US for distance MCA student?
  14. Can I do M.Tech after M.Sc in Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Financial aid to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University? -- [New]
  16. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  17. Is GRE necessary to do PhD from Abroad or IELTS is enough?
  18. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
11th November 2017, 07:19 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university to do PhD in Computational Star and Planet Formation

Top Universities offering PhD in India:-

Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
University of Calcutta
University of Delhi
University of Mumbai
Indian Institute of Science, Bangaluru
Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
Assam University
Alagappa University, Karaikudi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?