10th September 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD now if did M.Sc 7 years back? Process to do PhD without cracking UGC or CSIT NET?

Hi i am M.Sc in microbiology and i have completed my degree in 2009 and due to some personal reason i was not able to do PhD, but now am willing to do it can i go for phd and what are the process that can help me to do phd without cracking ugc csir net , i recieved 69% in my masters, and can you please say names of some institute in banglore where i can get enrolled for phd

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  2. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  6. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  7. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  8. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  9. IGNOU (IPHDAP) is eligible for NET or not?
  10. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Qualification, age limit and process for doing PhD having passed UGC NET in 2004?
  12. How can I join to study PhD being a UGC-NET qualifier?
  13. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  14. How to pursue Ph.D. in Nanotechnology after M.Sc. in Microbiology?
  15. Possibilities of doing Ph.D. in Architecture after ME in same?
  16. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Economics? Selection process in IIT being a candidate of awarded UGC-NET JRF?
  17. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  18. Suitable books to prepare for UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics?
10th September 2016, 11:23 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do PhD now if did M.Sc 7 years back? Process to do PhD without cracking UGC or CSIT NET?

You have to talk with university management in which you want to take admission. Some universities take entrance exam for admission in PhD. Or if you have given state eligibility test(SET) then you can get admission in PhD. Or you can do M.Phil in related topic. Then also you may get admission. Hope it will help you. Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?