12th February 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I study PhD in English in Abroad being M.Phil postgraduate?

Hello
kindly tell me how to apply for
doing Phd in Abroad....?
I have completed my M.Phil in English
and want to do Phd in English in Abroad

29th August 2017, 04:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study PhD in English in Abroad being M.Phil postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
kindly tell me how to apply for
doing Phd in Abroad....?
I have completed my M.Phil in English
and want to do Phd in English in Abroad

You have to clear GRE and TOEFL or IELTS to study PhD in English in abroad countries being an M.Phil postgraduate. You should score above 310 out of 340 in GRE for doing a PhD in English in abroad universities. Marks scored in the graduation and post graduation also important for getting admission to the PhD program in abroad universities. Some colleges/universities may interview candidates over telephone or Skype. Many students prefer to do a PhD in USA or UK or Singapore or Australia. You have to apply for the admission with a strong statement of purpose, resume, work experience, financial statement etc. You can also contact educational consultants for taking admission in PhD English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?