24th October 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How to become a professor in a government polytechnic in biotechnology department?

I am Bonhi Chatterjee. I am studying M.Tech in biotechnology from UEM, Kolkata. I want to get job as a permanent position of professor in government polytechnic institute in biotechnology department. What should I do after completing my M.Tech course? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a professor job in government polytechnic institute in Kolkata after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  2. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear to become a Professor in any Government Polytechnic college being an M.Tech postgraduate?
  4. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  5. How can I apply for Professor post in a Government Polytechnic course?
  6. Colleges for M.Tech(biotech) with GATE score of 231?
  7. List of Ph.D guide in Library science and English?
  8. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  9. What should I do for continuing my career in teaching? I am working as an associate professor in department of Biotechnology, JBIET Engineering College
  10. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  11. List of names of colleges that I can get after completing my diploma from IT field?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required for appointment in the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor in the department of Fine Arts and Music at Vishva Bharati University?
  13. Which exam should I write to join as Professor in government polytechnic college?
  14. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  15. What are the qualifications and examination to clear for getting a government professor job? -- [New]
  16. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do after MSc Biotech?
  18. Can I apply for assistant professor in CSE department in government engineering college? I have finished B.Tech IT and M.E CSE from Anna University
25th October 2016, 12:44 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a professor in a government polytechnic in biotechnology department?

To become a professor in any Government College, you must have to opt for Ph.D course after the completion of M.Tech.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
So, after completing the Ph.D course, you can apply for the post of Professor in any College.
25th October 2016, 11:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a professor in a government polytechnic in biotechnology department?

In order to avail the above mentioned post, you will have to appear for B.Ed course from a recognized university along with a PG degree, you will further on have to appear for NET examination and after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to avail the post of a professor in government polytechnic in biotechnology department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?