31st May 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in PhD in Hindi course if secure 50% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?

Friends,
I'm pursuing M.A. in Hindi and I want to do PhD.
If I get only 50% marks so can I'll do PhD in Hindi?
And how can I take admission in PhD in Hindi?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is this possible to do Ph.D course without doing M.Phil course having completed MA in Hindi? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Phil in Hindi?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Criteria for admission in PhD Hindi? Whether PhD in Hindi would be helpful for me?
  4. Best university to study PhD in Hindi for M.Phil candidate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Hindi without giving any entrance exam?
  6. How to take admission in Ph.D in Hindi?
  7. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D in History?
  8. Should I have to take permission again for studying Part Time PhD in Hindi if working in a PSU? List of universities and topics for research?
  9. What's the Procedure for getting admission in PhD(Hindi) in Kakatiya university through correspondence? I've completed my PG(Hindi) from Andra university
  10. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in any entrance exam? Course duration of PhD(Hindi)?
  13. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  15. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  16. What is the procedure to follow to do Ph.D in Hindi?
  17. Information about admission in PhD Hindi
  18. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
5th June 2015, 11:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in PhD in Hindi course if secure 50% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I'm pursuing M.A. in Hindi and I want to do PhD.
If I get only 50% marks so can I'll do PhD in Hindi?
And how can I take admission in PhD in Hindi?
Please reply as soon as possible.
No, you are not eligible for Ph.D course in Hindi because you have completed M.A in Hindi with 50% marks.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D in Hindi.

There is no age criteria.
5th June 2015, 05:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in PhD in Hindi course if secure 50% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?

With 50% marks it will be difficult for Ph.D admission if you belong to General category. You can only be eligible if you belong to reserved category. For admission in Ph.D in India you need to have at least 55% marks if you belong to general category.

Admission is mostly based on merit and you one has to appear in entrance exam and interview. Those who have NET/SLET/JRF/GATE score are eligible for interview stage without appearing for written exam.
23rd November 2016, 07:32 PM
Shilpi Mishr

Dear student,
If you secured 50% marks in M.A,So
With 50% marks it will be difficult for Ph.D admission if you belong to General category. You can only be eligible if you belong to reserved category. For admission in Ph.D in India you need to have at least 55% marks if you belong to general category.

Admission is mostly based on merit and you one has to appear in entrance exam and interview. Those who have NET/SLET/JRF/GATE score are eligible for interview stage without appearing for written exam
Thank you .
Best of luck ☺
25th October 2019, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

How to choose thesis work in mphill Hindi to complete my work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?