3rd December 2016, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Is Ph.D course offered by CMJ University valid?

Is Ph.D course offered by CMJ University valid? How to find the details on this? Can you please give me the official information which I can check on the same? Please give me the details soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response as I need to make the decision soon.

5th December 2016, 02:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Ph.D course offered by CMJ University valid?

The full form of CMJ University is C. Motilal Jawaharlal University and it offers Ph.D course to the interested candidates. This university was established under CMJ University act 2009. It is well recognized by UGC (University Grant Commission) and by the government of Meghalaya. It is not approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). Therefore, all the degrees obtained from CMJ University like Ph.D/M.Phil are valid in every respect and enough to get all kind of jobs including private and public sectors.
5th December 2016, 07:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely Ph.D course offered by CMJ University is valid, there is no problem in it.
The said University is approved by UGC. So, there must not be any problem in order to pursue Ph.D courses from there.
Below I have uploaded the link of the official website of CMJ University, have a look over it.

http://www.cmjumeghalaya.edu.in/overview.htm
5th December 2016, 10:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is Ph.D course offered by CMJ University valid? How to find the details on this? Can you please give me the official information which I can check on the same? Please give me the details soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response as I need to make the decision soon.
Yes, Ph.D course from CMJ University is valid.

Because this University is approved by UGC.

I have attached some document regarding UGC approval of CMJ University so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 3028682_cmj.pdf(10.9 KB, 100 views)
File Type: pdf 5715275_cmjuniversity.pdf(8.0 KB, 83 views)
16th March 2017, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Can me help for Ph.D. verification need my Institution awarded by the CMJU, CAMPUS, Jorabat, Ri-Bhoi Dist. Meghalaya? My Scholar No. 80182310108073 which awarded by the degree? My registration in the session 2010-2012. Already I been send gmail to CMJU. Kindly help me as early as possible.
7th April 2017, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Got registered for PHD DURING 2010-11.
FOLLOWED ALL REGULATIONS, TERMS N CONDITIONS as an ideal student.
Uni. Compelled to submit panel guides(3) and PhD main guide recommendations in the prescribed forms along with duly signed/approved thesis,
Now perhaps uni. Is conferring PHD degree during 2017-18, is the PHD is valid?! Pl reply.
Regds: RCS, BENGALURU
5th June 2018, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i have registered my Phd with CMU university and I had completed my course work in 2011 my registration number is 80187710101957,now if i start my pgd again from new university will it be cmj pgd course will be consider
1st July 2021, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

THE PERCENTAGE RELAXATION FOR PHD FOR SEDULE CAST CANDIDATE IN CMJ UNIVERSITY?
16th August 2021, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Are the PHD degree done in 2009 to 2011 from CMJ valid
20th May 2022, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How and when will be able tó PhD registrtion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?