5th November 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

How can we develop a code in PHP or JAVA to calculate the distance between photographer and the destination?

Hey guys .... This is a interesting topic .Try to prepare a code either in php or java which will tell us distance between photographer and destination .Here destination point is that you are going to capture .Try to solve it using code .

15th June 2012, 11:55 AM
karthu
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can we develop a code in PHP or JAVA to calculate the distance between photographer and the destination?

hi
You have posted an interesting question.
I have suggested an answer for you.
The below function returns the distance between destination and photographer.

public double dist(point p,point q)
{
double dx=p.x-q.x;
double dy=p.y-q.y;
double d=math.sqrt(pow(dx,2)+pow(dy,2));
return d;
}
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?