2nd August 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Management? Name of institutions in Coimbatore to do Ph.D?

Hello sir, I have completed BBM, MBA and M.Phil. Now I want to do Ph.D in MBA. Is it possible? If possible then please tell me name of institutions in Coimbatore to do Ph.D?

3rd August 2016, 11:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Management? Name of institutions in Coimbatore to do Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed BBM, MBA and M.Phil. Now I want to do Ph.D in MBA. Is it possible? If possible then please tell me name of institutions in Coimbatore to do Ph.D?
You have completed MBA and M.Phil degree, So you are eligible for Ph.D course.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There are no age criteria for Ph.D course.

List of the university in Coimbatore offering Ph.D curse.

Alagappa University,
Alagappa Nagar,
Karaikudi - 630 003.

Anna University Chennai,
Sardar Patel Road, Guindy,
Chennai - 600 025.

Anna University Coimbatore,
GCT Campus, Thadagam Road,
Coimbatore - 641 013.

Anna University Trichy,
Tiruchirappalli - 620 024.

Anna University Tirunelveli,
Tirunelveli - 627 007.

Bharathiyar University,
Maruthamalai Road,
Coimbatore - 641 046.
4th August 2016, 05:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Management? Name of institutions in Coimbatore to do Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can do PhD after M.Phil in Management. The PhD in Management is available in various institutions in Coimbatore. The list of institutions offering PhD in Management in Coimbatore given below;
G R Damodaran Academy of Management - Official Website
Avinashilingam University - Official Website
Amrita University - Official Website
Karunya University - Official Website
Coimbatore Institute of Management and Technology - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?