24th February 2015, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D in HR after completion of MBA course?

Can I do Ph.D in HR after completion of MBA course? Is there any entrance exams which we need to write for it? Can someone please provide me the detail information which we need to follow up to ensure that I will end up doing Ph.D? Looking forward to get more suggestions and ideas. Thank you.

24th February 2015, 08:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in HR after completion of MBA course?

If you have done MBA in HR from a recognized Institute/College with at least 55% marks then you are definitely eligible for Ph.D admission. If you are looking for admission in Ph.D then try to clear exams like NET/SLET/JRF as most of the Universities give admission in Ph.D based on these scores. There are many Universities in Indian which also offer admission on the basis of CAT score. Hence, if you have an excellent score then you are definitely eligible for admission in Ph.D program. There are colleges/Institutes which offer admission by conducting their own entrance exam for Master's degree holders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?