14th September 2013, 05:04 PM
chiiyer8

Can I pursue Ph.D after completion of 1 year MBA from UK

Hi, can I peruse PhD after completion of my one year MBA from UK. If yes, please suggest names of few universities.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  2. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  3. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  4. Requirements to pursue PhD in Germany?
  5. Can I pursue Ph.D in India after masters in UK?
  6. Universities providing PhD in Corporate Governance or Risk Management?
  7. Good College or University this year for Integrated M.Tech Ph.D in electrical after Engineering (2009) with 6.7 GPA out of 10?
  8. Is it beneficial to study MBA if being a 24 years of B.Com student? -- [New]
  9. Is this possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MBA through Distance Education?
  10. Will I get any benefit after completion of MBA? What is the suitable background for completion of MBA?
  11. How should I apply for Ph.D after finishing M.E in computer science and tamilnadu?
  12. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to approach Ph.D Colleges to pursue Ph.D being a candidate having done MBA in Finance?
  14. Chances of getting good college in Germany for PhD after MBA?
  15. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  16. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  17. Colleges to pursue PhD in Cardiology? When forms are generally available?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?