18th March 2016, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD in Children Educational Psychology having 12 years of teaching experience in Government sector?

Hello Everyone,
I have done M.Sc in Biology and B.Ed. Can I do PhD in Children Educational Psychology? I also have 12 years of teaching experience and I am in Government Service.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Child Psychology being a Zoology postgraduate with B.Ed having 14 years of Teaching experience?
  2. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  3. Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?
  4. What is the age limit for government teachers job?
  5. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  7. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  8. B.Ed. or JBT? which is a better option to get government teaching jobs if I have no teaching experience?
  9. Can i apply for Government hand loom sector after PG in Textile & Clothing and 4 years teaching experience?
  10. Can I clear JRF and do PhD at the age of 32 years having 10 years of Teaching experience?
  11. Eligibility for Ph.D in Psychology after M.A in Psychology through correspondence? Scope of Ph.D in Psychology and to be a children counselor later on?
  12. How to get admission for Ph.D in Government Universities being a candidate having 3 years of experience in Teaching?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  14. Ph.D after PG with 10 years of teaching experience in English language?
  15. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  16. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  17. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  18. Possibility to study PhD in English Language in IGNOU for a B.Ed graduate who has 20 years of Teaching experience?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?