19th July 2012, 11:59 AM
Aravind.RR

How to get admission for Ph.D in Government Universities being a candidate having 3 years of experience in Teaching?

I am M.Pharm with 3 year experiance in teaching, how can i get admission for Phd in government universities.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Technology to M.Tech candidate who has 7 years of Lectureship experience? Eligibility to get admission?
  2. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  3. Can I study PhD in English if having 23 years of Teaching experience? List of Universities in Karnataka?
  4. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech and with 6 years of Teaching experience?
  5. Can I clear JRF and do PhD at the age of 32 years having 10 years of Teaching experience?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  7. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  8. Minimum Qualification required to join B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  11. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi? -- [New]
  12. Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.Ed?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing B.Com and MBA?
  14. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  15. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  16. Why 2 years teaching experience is required for B Ed course?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  18. Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?
9th January 2022, 04:25 PM
Sneha lol

Default Re: How to get admission for Ph.D in Government Universities being a candidate having 3 years of experience in Teaching?

The required minimum qualification for admission to a Ph. D Program shall normally be a two years Master's OR M. Phil Degree from any accredited Indian or Foreign University in the relevant field. She/he must have obtained 55% marks or Equivalent Grade in the Master's or M
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?