17th December 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Child Psychology being a Zoology postgraduate with B.Ed having 14 years of Teaching experience?

Hello Everyone,
I have done M.Sc in Zoology and B.Ed. Can I do PhD in Child Psychology? I have also 14 years Teaching experience as a Government Teacher. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Child Psychology for MCA and B.Ed holder?
  2. How can I study PhD in Child Psychology being a 60 years old Trainer?
  3. Can I study PhD in Social Work/Sociology being a Psychology postgraduate and having 12 years of working experience in Drugs and HIV/AIDS?
  4. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  5. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?
  6. Where should I study PhD in Zoology through Distance Education being a postgraduate?
  7. Ph.D course after MSW?
  8. Can I study PhD in English if having 23 years of Teaching experience? List of Universities in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which subject I should do Integrated PhD if completed B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Botany having 7 years of Teaching experience as a Physics Teacher at Higher Secondary Level?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Psychology on Diploma basis being an MBA(HR) postgraduate?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  12. Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for Distance M.Sc(Psychology) postgraduate?
  13. How to study PhD in Analytical Chemistry being an Industrial Chemistry postgraduate with 2 years of experience?
  14. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  15. Even after having years of Teaching experience it it mandatory have M.Ed degree for teaching in B.Ed college?
  16. Possibility to study PhD in English Language in IGNOU for a B.Ed graduate who has 20 years of Teaching experience?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in any college of UP being a M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  18. How and where should I enroll for PhD being a Zoology postgraduate? -- [New]
24th February 2023, 04:34 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Child Psychology being a Zoology postgraduate with B.Ed having 14 years of Teaching experience?

It is possible to pursue a PhD in Child Psychology with a background in Zoology and teaching experience. However, it may depend on the specific requirements of the program and the university you are interested in. You may need to have some background in Psychology or related fields to be eligible for the program.

It is best to check with the universities or colleges that offer PhD programs in Child Psychology to find out their specific eligibility criteria. Additionally, you may need to take some additional courses or certifications to meet the requirements of the program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?