23rd February 2023, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD in Mathematics having received awards in Maths and Mathematicl articles published in magazines but masters in IT and MArketing?

Good morning sir
I would like to say that
I have done
(1) BE in electronics and communication engineering in 2005
(2) post graduation in MBA in IT and marketing
(3) I have discovered some formulas of mathematics and government of India has provided me copyright registration certificate on my 3 articles of mathematics
(4) my mathematical articles are also published in Samanya Gyan Darpan, Pratiyogita Darpan, panchjanya and in some other magazines and in some educational websites too.
Now I want to do PhD in mathematics so please inform me can I do PhD in mathematics.
I will be grateful to you forever thanks a lot.
With warm regards
yours
Ratnesh shakya
7906286274 is my calling and whatsapp number

25th May 2023, 08:47 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Can I do PhD in Mathematics having received awards in Maths and Mathematicl articles published in magazines but masters in IT and MArketing?

Yes, you can do a PhD in Mathematics even if you have a Masters in IT and Marketing. However, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria of the university you are applying to.

Some of the eligibility criteria for PhD in Mathematics:
  • A Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or a related field with a minimum of 50% marks.
  • A Master's degree in Mathematics or a related field with a minimum of 55% marks.
  • A good academic record with a strong research background.
  • A valid GRE score.
  • A valid TOEFL score.
  • Two letters of recommendation from professors or senior researchers in the field of Mathematics.
In addition to the eligibility criteria, you will also need to submit a research proposal. The research proposal should outline your research interests and your plans for your PhD dissertation.
The application process for PhD in Mathematics can be competitive. However, if you have a strong academic record and a good research proposal, you will be well on your way to getting accepted into a PhD program.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?