18th August 2017, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in mathematics from IGNOU after completion of BA with maths?

Am I eligible to do masters in mathematics from IGNOU after completion of BA with maths? I completed my graduation from Delhi University. Can you please give me the details on this as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

19th August 2017, 04:12 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in mathematics from IGNOU after completion of BA with maths?

Yes, you are eligible to do masters in Mathematics from IGNOU as per your qualification.

Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc. in Mathematics from IGNOU :-

Graduate with a Major, or Honours in Mathematics with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

Or,

Graduate with a BA/B.Sc. degree with Mathematics as one of the three main subjects with equal weightage, having atleast 50% in aggregate and 55% in aggregate in the Mathematics courses will be considered for admission on the condition if the seats at a centre remain vacant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?