30th May 2016, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD without appearing in NET exam?

Respected Sir/Maam, I have completed M.Com with 1st class, but have not completed the NET exam, So am i eligible for PhD or not based on my M.Com?

Related Questions:
1st June 2016, 05:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD without appearing in NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Maam, I have completed M.Com with 1st class, but have not completed the NET exam, So am i eligible for PhD or not based on my M.Com?
Yes, you can do PhD without appearing in the NET examination. The eligibility to do the PhD is Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to clear the PhD Entrance Test and interview for the admission to the PhD. The candidate who already cleared the UGC/CSIR/JRF/NET/SET/SLET/M Phil/GATE is exempted from the entrance examination. The PhD is available in various universities (various subjects) in India.
1st June 2016, 11:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For Ph.D admission in India the minimum requirement is a post graduate degree with 55% marks. Without NET also admission is possible but most of the reputed universities prefer those who have NET score.

You have to appear for any other entrance exam if you don't have NET qualification. If you have M.Phil qualification then no need to appear for entrance exam.
8th May 2017, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Hello I am signal agarwal I have done MBA from uptu and now I want to do PhD without net so can I do it or not and the second thing is that I want to ask what are the demerits PhD without appear the net exam thank-you
26th January 2021, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Without entence exam and clearing NET exam can i apply for phd
10th September 2021, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ma'am
I have completed my m.sc can I do PhD without appearing in net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?