3rd August 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?

I have cleared net and wanted to do phd from recognized university.
My question is that-
could any one get direct admission in p hd
or kindly tell me the complete procedure to get the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  2. Procedure of doing PhD after qualifying JRF?
  3. Procedure for admission in Ph.D through CET?
  4. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  7. How may I get direct admission in Ph.D degree? I've completed M.Sc(Zoology)
  8. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  9. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  10. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  11. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  12. Detailed information, admission procedure, duration and fee structure of Ph.D(English)? Is it necessary to appear in NET for Ph.D?
  13. Is this possible to do Ph.D course without doing M.Phil course having completed MA in Hindi? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Phil in Hindi?
  14. Can I take admission in PhD with uncleared NET?
  15. Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Hindi being a candidate having qualified in NET Exam?
  16. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  17. Is there any direct admission scheme in IITs for PhD for university topper?
  18. Universities or colleges that provides direct admission in PhD to female candidates? -- [New]
23rd November 2014, 10:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?

If you are NET qualified, then you will be exempted from any entrance examination conducted for Ph.D admission by Universities across India. Your NET score will be the basis of admission in the Ph.D course. In fact, candidates with a NET score are preferred for admission over non-NET qualified candidates by most of the top Universities across India.

You can apply for Ph.D admission, when the notification is released by a particular University. Normally most of the Universities/Institutes release Ph.D admission notification in the month of August/September every year. All you have to do it keep track of the notification and apply for Ph.D admission.

If you have a good NET score, then you won't face any problem for Ph.D admission in a good University/Institute.
6th April 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?

hi, i have appeared for Net dec.2014, exam , results are awaiting and i am also a Chartered Accountant , i want to know if i clear can i get admission in phd. in commerce in mumbai university,do they publish any format for filling up of forms , i want to exact procedue and whether there is regular classes or a meet with Guide with every alternate 2-3 months.
thanks
2nd April 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MSc in Nutrition and food Science.which subject should I choose for UGC NET exam?
21st January 2018, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I am UGC-NET (Assistant Professor only) as well as USET qualified, can I get direct admission in PhD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?