9th November 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get PhD(Geography) admission in Banaras Hindu University being a distance M.Phil postgraduate?

I have completed my M.Phil(Geography) from distance education and now I wants to do PhD in Geography. Can I get admission for PhD in this stream at Banaras Hindu University?

10th November 2016, 11:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get PhD(Geography) admission in Banaras Hindu University being a distance M.Phil postgraduate?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can get admission to study Ph.D in Geography at above mentioned University after the completion of M.Phil Post Graduate through distance mode, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Post Graduation degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same at Banaras Hindu University.
11th November 2016, 05:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get PhD(Geography) admission in Banaras Hindu University being a distance M.Phil postgraduate?

You can surely apply for admission in Ph.D geography at Banaras Hindu University, but admission will be on the basis of merit. Being a reputed university, there is a lot of competition for admission.

If you have got good academic record and perform well in the interview stage conducted by the university, then surely you can get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?