23rd June 2016, 12:39 AM
rutuja ghume

How to get admission to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science at Banaras Hindu University?

Dear Friends,
Kindly tell me how to get admission in Banaras Hindu University for Bachelor of Veterinary Science course? Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University for 12th last year passout candidate?
  2. Can I get PhD(Geography) admission in Banaras Hindu University being a distance M.Phil postgraduate?
  3. How to get admission in M.A (English) at Banaras Hindu University?
  4. Is B.Com (Honours) a good course to study from Banaras Hindu University?
  5. What should I study to crack M.Com entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  6. How can I get admission to study PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University?
  7. Information regarding PG diploma courses?
  8. Can I get a seat in Banaras Hindu University with 178 rank in GPAT 2016?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course at Banaras Hindu University? Last date of form submission?
  10. Will I be eligible to do MCA in 2017 without maths in +2? If not then how to make it possible?
  11. Can I complete my graduation in BSc field? I have completed diploma in E&C
  12. Can I do BSc Biotech from BHU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission to study M.Sc(Physics) in Banaras Hindu University?
  14. Admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University/Jamia Millia Islamia for a Hindi medium candidate? Placement scope of BFA student?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Banaras Hindu University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. What is the date of BHU BCA form availability?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Hind at Banaras Hindu University? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Marks required in KCET to get BVSc or AH course? Which course is better among them? -- [New]
23rd June 2016, 10:04 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science at Banaras Hindu University?

Bachelor of Veterinary Science is an Undergraduate degree course related to branch of Science which deals with all types of animals. The duration of B.V.Sc. course is 5 years which is of 9 semesters and 6 months Internship.

Eligibility Criteria :-

Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary or Intermediate or equivalent course with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised board are eligible to get admission in B.V.Sc. course in Banaras Hindu University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?