18th July 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Banaras Hindu University? Entrance exams to get admission?

I am a postgraduate in Biochemistry and want to join PhD in same field at Banaras Hindu University. Kindly tell me the admission procedure for PhD program in BHU? And also let me know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Hind at Banaras Hindu University? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc. course in Banaras Hindu University?
  3. Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University for 12th last year passout candidate?
  4. Procedure to get admission through online for 11th standard in Banaras Hindu Girls school?
  5. What should I study to crack M.Com entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  6. Can I get PhD(Geography) admission in Banaras Hindu University being a distance M.Phil postgraduate? -- [New]
  7. How to get admission in M.A (English) at Banaras Hindu University?
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Geography) in Banaras Hindu University?
  9. How can I get admission to study PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University?
  10. Procedure to take admission in Banaras Hindu Girls School? Date of entrance exam fee structure details?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.A.(English) course in Banaras Hindu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Does Banaras Hindu University offer M.A. in Astrology course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission?
  13. Banaras Hindu University offers B.Ed course? Should I have to appear in entrance exam to get admission?
  14. How to get admission to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science at Banaras Hindu University?
  15. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.Phil(Hindi) course in Banaras Hindu University?
  16. Is B.Com (Honours) a good course to study from Banaras Hindu University?
  17. Ph.D in Media studies from IIMC and Banaras Hindu? Date of forms?
  18. How to get admission to study M.Sc(Physics) in Banaras Hindu University?
31st July 2016, 02:44 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Banaras Hindu University? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a postgraduate in Biochemistry and want to join PhD in same field at Banaras Hindu University. Kindly tell me the admission procedure for PhD program in BHU? And also let me know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission.
The candidates who have secured M.Sc in Biochemistry with 55% marks from a recognized university shall be eligible for the PhD (Biochemistry) in Banaras Hindu University. The interested candidates have to appear for Research Eligibility Test (RET) conducted by the university followed by the interview for the admission. The NET, SET, GATE qualified candidates shall be eligible for direct admission without appearing RET. The candidates need to clear the RET examination to get admission to PhD Biochemistry program. The website link of BHU is Click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?