29th May 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(English Literature) in English and Foreign Languages University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in English and Foreign Languages University for PhD program in English Literature? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in English and Foreign Languages University?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(English Literature) in English and Foreign Languages University?
  3. How many PhD(English Literature) seats are available in English and Foreign Languages University?
  4. Sample question papers for PhD in English Literature form The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad
  5. Requirements to apply for PhD(English Literature) in English and Foreign Languages University? -- [New]
  6. Which study materials should I refer to get admission in English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad?
  7. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  11. Top 5 universities in world for PhD in English Literature
  12. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad to do PhD after Masters in Linguistics and English? Fees required for it?
  13. Registration procedure to study PhD in English Literature at Pune University?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in English Literature in SVNIT University for a Lecturer?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Delhi University?
  16. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MA in english literature?
  18. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
13th May 2022, 11:58 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(English Literature) in English and Foreign Languages University?

The admission procedure to study PhD English Literature at English and Foreign Languages University is candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE and NET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?