24th April 2017, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD in English Literature at Pondicherry University, Puducherry? How much stipend they provide?

Dear sir, I want to do PhD in English Literature from Pondicherry University, Puducherry. Procedure to get admission in this university? How much stipend they provide?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in English Literature with stipend
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  3. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  6. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Registration procedure to study PhD in English Literature at Pune University?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in English Literature in SVNIT University for a Lecturer?
  9. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Delhi University?
  11. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D English Literature in Aligarh University?
  13. Procedure to apply for Ph.D after completion of M.A in English Literature?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?
  15. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  16. Admission in Ph.D after passing PG in English Literature? What is the procedure?
  17. How can I get admisison to study PhD in English Literature in University of Oxford?
  18. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
26th April 2017, 02:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD in English Literature at Pondicherry University, Puducherry? How much stipend they provide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I want to do PhD in English Literature from Pondicherry University, Puducherry. Procedure to get admission in this university? How much stipend they provide?

Admission for a PhD in English program shall be advertised in newspapers and on the Pondicherry University website once in a year. Candidates seeking admission have to fill in the application form and submit within the prescribed date. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in English with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for a PhD in English at Pondicherry University. There is an entrance test and short listed candidates have to appear for an interview. The entrance test is waived off for those who have qualified NET/SET/M.Phil in the relevant subject.
Candidates who have joined full time PhD in the Pondicherry University will be eligible for a fellowship of Rs 8,000 per month. PhD scholars are also eligible for contingency grants. The Pondicherry University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?