6th August 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Ph.D in IT after completion of distance MCA from Sikkim Manipal University?

Dear Sir, I have done MCA from Sikkim Manipal University in distance education mode. I would like to pursue Ph.D in IT. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in IT or CSE after completion of distance MCA from sikkim manipal university and please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in IT Ihave done MCA from Sikkim Manipal University
  2. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  3. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  5. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  6. Is it worth to pursue MCA from Sikkim Manipal University? From where to pursue MCA and what are the job prospects in government sector?
  7. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  8. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  9. Admission procedure to study Distance PhD for MBA 4th semester student of Sikkim Manipal University?
  10. What is the procedure which we need to follow to do Ph.D in Karnataka after completion of MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University with 57% marks?
  11. Can I study PhD in IT after completion of distance MCA? Should I have to study M.Phil/M.Tech?
  12. How to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  13. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  14. Possibility to do PhD in Computer Science for M.Sc(CS) candidate of Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  16. Can I do Ph.D in Kolkata after completion of MCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  17. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
7th August 2016, 12:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Ph.D in IT after completion of distance MCA from Sikkim Manipal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have done MCA from Sikkim Manipal University in distance education mode. I would like to pursue Ph.D in IT. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in IT or CSE after completion of distance MCA from sikkim manipal university and please let me know.
MCA from Sikkim Manipal University in distance education mode are eligible for Ph.D course in Computer Science because your University is recognized.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.

You must have valid GATE/UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?