24th March 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Ph.D in Hindi without M.Phil?

I want to pursue Ph.D. in Hindi with the qualification of MA Hindi without M.Phil. I want to know the university offering distance mode.

24th March 2017, 06:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Ph.D in Hindi without M.Phil?

Yes, you can apply for Ph.D admission without any M.Phil qualification. You just need MA in Hindi with 55% marks to become eligible for Ph.D in Hindi admission. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview.

For M.Phil candidates there is exemption from entrance exam stage. Hence, you need to be very well prepared for written exam, so that you can get a call for interview stage.
29th March 2017, 12:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Ph.D in Hindi without M.Phil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to pursue Ph.D. in Hindi with the qualification of MA Hindi without M.Phil. I want to know the university offering distance mode.
If you have completed M.A in Hindi with above 55% from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Hindi.

There are no age criteria.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?