27th May 2011, 02:06 PM
jaishanma

Can I do Ph.D in Anna University of Technology after doing M.E Manufacturing Engineering and Vinayakamission University?

Sir,
I had done My ME Manufacturing Enginereeing in Vinayakamission University , Salem (VMRF) , i wont to know is this university & course is regognised by Aictu. Wheaher i wont to know can i do PHD in anna university of technology.

Thanking you sir,

Jayakumar

Related Questions:
  1. Is the M.E Manufacturing Engineering course approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I do Ph.D from Anna University after this course?
  2. Can I study PhD in Anna University if completed M.E. in Manufacturing Engineering?
  3. Is the ME course in Manufacturing Engineering offered by Vinayaka Mission university approved by AICTE?
  4. Does Anna University offer PhD in Information Technology? Course description of this PhD? -- [New]
  5. How can I study PhD in Anna University if working under the same university?
  6. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  7. What are the requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  8. Does Anna University offer PhD in Finance course?
  9. Requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  10. From where to get NOC, College or University for doing PhD?
  11. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  12. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  13. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Universities providing jobs for Nanotechnology degree? Best institutes for Ph.D courses exclusively in Nanotechnology?
  15. List of government and private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu who provide seats under sports quota
  16. Whether a PhD Mechanical holder from CMJ University can become a Professor of Anna University?
  17. Which college can I expect in Tamilnadu after scoring 97%?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Anna University if completed M.E. from Deemed university?
5th November 2011, 01:32 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Anna University of Technology after doing M.E Manufacturing Engineering and Vinayakamission University?

Dear friend,

Yes you are eligible for phd program in anna university. because you have completed the desired qualification.

the eligibility condition are as follows:

detail

Master's Degree of this University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent
thereto in the fields of study notified from time to time by this University. Specific
Educational Qualifications are given in Clause 2.
1.2 Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology of this University or any other
qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the fields of study with a minimum of 15
Years of R & D Experience in National research laboratories / Public sector undertakings
and with minimum of three publications in referred journals / two patents in the last five
years.
1.3 First class or the minimum of 60 percent marks/CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale in the
qualifying examination (55 percent marks or CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale, in the case
of SC/ST candidates).

details are attached.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf instructions-phd.pdf(60.8 KB, 168 views)
5th November 2011, 01:33 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Anna University of Technology after doing M.E Manufacturing Engineering and Vinayakamission University?

Dear friend,

Yes you are eligible for phd program in anna university. because you have completed the desired qualification.

the eligibility condition are as follows:

detail

Master's Degree of this University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent
thereto in the fields of study notified from time to time by this University. Specific
Educational Qualifications are given in Clause 2.
1.2 Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology of this University or any other
qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the fields of study with a minimum of 15
Years of R & D Experience in National research laboratories / Public sector undertakings
and with minimum of three publications in referred journals / two patents in the last five
years.
1.3 First class or the minimum of 60 percent marks/CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale in the
qualifying examination (55 percent marks or CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale, in the case
of SC/ST candidates).

details are attached.
16th June 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I had done My M.Tech Computer Science Enginnering in VEL TECh Dr.RR & Dr.SR technical University,Avadi,Chennai.can i do PHD in anna university?

Thanking you sir,

Bhanupriya.A
21st June 2013, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

sir i completed M.E(CAD/CAM) in st.peter`s university avadi chennai can i apply for phd in anna university and also i have one doubt this university degree is eligible ..
23rd February 2014, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed m.sc and mphil in physics in the year 2007 now i am working as a teacher but i want to do phd in nanotechnology in anna university
can i do sir? if yes please tell me the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?