11th October 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Can a MBA HR in distance mode from Annamalai University appear in NET JRF exam? Which subject I should choose?

I have done MBA in HR from Annamalai University in distance education mode. Am I eligible to appear in NET JRF exam? If, yes then please let me know which subject I should choose?

Related Questions:
  1. MBA in distance mode from Annamalai University is approved by AICTE?
  2. Am I eligible to sit in NET if didn't have studied Nutrition as a Honours subject in B.Sc Food and Nutrition? Which subject should choose for NET?
  3. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  4. Can I study distance PhD(Management Studies) in IGNOU being an MBA postgraduate of Annamalai University? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  5. Am I eligible for UGC NET after completing M.Sc IT from distance mode of education? -- [New]
  6. Does distance MBA of Annamalai University is recognized by MG University, Kerala?
  7. Which among Bharati Vidyapeeth University and Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu are best for pursuing MBA (Distance mode)?
  8. Can I become a lecturer after completing MBA from Sikkim Manipal or Annamalai University in distance mode
  9. Benefits of studying distance MBA(International Business) in Annamalai University?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for level exam while doing BSc Maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  11. How to join B.Tech course through correspondence?
  12. How to study MBA in Operation in distance mode after B.Tech? List of colleges for it?
  13. Am I eligible for SSC graduate level exam after doing BSc maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  14. What I have to do for getting admission to Civil Engineering in Correspondence?
  15. Which institute/university is better to study Distance MBA among Amity University, SMU, KSOU, Annamalai University, Symbiosis, TASMAC and NIIT Imperia?
  16. Can I join LLB course having completed 12th standard and B.Com from Annamalai University in Distance mode?
  17. Suitable post graduate degree for 42 years old Administrative Executive?
  18. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
14th October 2017, 04:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a MBA HR in distance mode from Annamalai University appear in NET JRF exam? Which subject I should choose?

Yes, definitely you can appear in the NET examination after the completion of MBA in HR from Annamalai University through distance mode, there is no problem in it.
Since you have completed your Masters degree course, so you are eligible for NET examination.
Candidates those who have completed their MBA course from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear for the NET examination in the relevant field.
You can opt the below mentioned subjects for your NET examination:-

1. Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Human Resource Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour & Social Welfare

2.Management
14th October 2017, 05:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a MBA HR in distance mode from Annamalai University appear in NET JRF exam? Which subject I should choose?

There are several streams available in this NET Examination. You may choose any of the following given subjects as you are from MBA (Master's in Business Administration) HR stream.

You may choose,

>> Management
>> Personnel Management or
>> Human Resource Management
>> Industrial relations or
>> Labour Welfare ..etc.,

You may choose any of the above mentioned subjects to appear in NET JRF Examination and you are eligible to appear in this examination as you are done with Post Graduation course.
15th October 2017, 12:26 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, a candidate who have completed MBA HR in distance mode from Annamalai University can appear in NET JRF exam, provided he/she has scored at least 55% marks in his/her master's degree.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Human Recourse with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to appear in NET JRF exam in the below given subjects:
>Human Resource Management
>Personal Management
>Labor Welfare
>Industrial Relations
So, you can choose any of the above given subject in which you are interested the most.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?