11th October 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can a MBA in HR appear in NET JRF exam in Labor Welfare subject? Terms and conditions for it?

I did MBA in HR specialization and now want to appear in NET JRF exam. Please tell me am I eligible to appear in NET JRF entrance in Labor Welfare paper? Terms and conditions for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to sit in CSIR JRF exam if got backlog in two subjects of BE 3rd year? Terms and conditions for me?
  2. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare (Paper-VI) Exam – Download Previous Yaer’s Question Papers
  3. What is the syllabus for Labor Welfare Officer exam? I am a Post Graduate in Sociology
  4. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  5. Can a Diploma Engineering holder having 10 years experience study MBA? Terms and conditions required for it?
  6. Can I appear in NET Biotechnology stream instead of Finance in 2016?
  7. Eligibility for NET exam for PGDM student -- [New]
  8. Can a MBA HR in distance mode from Annamalai University appear in NET JRF exam? Which subject I should choose?
  9. Can I join MBA course after BA graduation? Which branch of MBA is better in terms of job prospective?
  10. Model question paper and syllabus for Coal India Department Exam for the post of Labor Welfare Officer?
  11. What is the differences between NET JRF, CSIR JRF and GATE JRF?
  12. An MBA student studying in Australia apply for scholarships available in India? Terms and conditions for it?
  13. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which subject can MBA students appear in NET-JRF Exam?
  15. Can I apply for JRF and NET exam while doing MBA?
  16. Is there any reservation for PWD/PH category in CSIR JRF/NET exam? Terms and condition required for it?
  17. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Commerce after passing UGC NET JRF exam in Commerce?
  18. Chances to do direct PhD in Agronomy through CSIR NET exam? Terms and conditions for it?
14th October 2017, 05:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a MBA in HR appear in NET JRF exam in Labor Welfare subject? Terms and conditions for it?

It is very glad to inform you that definitely you can appear in the NET examination in Labor Welfare subject after the completion of MBA in HR.
Candidates those who have completed their MBA course from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it want to opt Ph.D course further can appear for the Labor Welfare subject in the NET examination.
14th October 2017, 06:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a MBA in HR appear in NET JRF exam in Labor Welfare subject? Terms and conditions for it?

Yes, You are certainly eligible to appear in NET JRF Entrance Examination after successful completion of MBA in Human Resources stream. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in this examination.

>> Candidates must have completed their Master's Degree or Post Graduation in the respective stream from a recognized university.

>> As MBA in HR is a Post Graduation, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to appear in this National Eligibility Test JRF Examination.

>> Besides having Master's Degree, you must have secured minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation in order to be eligible.
15th October 2017, 01:17 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

After completion of MBA in Human Resource stream with 55% and above marks, you can appear in NET JRF examination.
Those candidates who have completed Masters degree in Human Resource stream with atleast 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to appear in NET JRF examination for the Labor Welfare subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?