10th August 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Which institute/university is better to study Distance MBA among Amity University, SMU, KSOU, Annamalai University, Symbiosis, TASMAC and NIIT Imperia?

Hi,
I am working in a Private Firm and don't have a time to do Regular course. Actually I want to study MBA by Distance Mode. Kindly tell me among them where I should enroll between Amity University, SMU, KSOU, Annamalai University, NIIT Imperia, Symbiosis and TASMAC?

Related Questions:
  1. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  2. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  3. Whether pursuing MBA(HR) from SMU-DE is not beneficial?
  4. How good is the course content and faculty of SMU and Symbiosis?
  5. Best correspondence colleges which are UGC approved?
  6. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  7. Colleges or universities offering correspondence degree?
  8. How to do M.A in English after scoring 42% marks in graduation
  9. Can I do Ph.D. from Burdwan University in distance mode after distance MBA in marketing frrom SMU?
  10. Which university is better between Sikkim Manipal, Amity and Symbiosis for MBA for working professional?
  11. Am I eligible to continue my Graduation if quit 10 years ago?
  12. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  13. What I have to do for getting admission to Civil Engineering in Correspondence?
  14. How to do B.Tech course in correspondence? Which is the best college for correspondence?
  15. How may I do M.Sc after completing my Graduation in B.Sc(chemistry) Hons? I did job in Vedanta Aluminium Ltd
  16. Suitable post graduate degree for 42 years old Administrative Executive?
  17. Distance Education for B.com in secretarial Practice of Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the correspondence courses after B.E in branch of Mechanical Engineering?
6th April 2018, 11:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institute/university is better to study Distance MBA among Amity University, SMU, KSOU, Annamalai University, Symbiosis, TASMAC and NIIT Imperia?

Being a professional, you can always go for an executive MBA course, rather than a distance mode MBA degree. IIM offers such courses for professionals who have 5 years of working experience in their own field.

Distance mode courses are usually same, and don't have much value. Hence, you can opt for anyone, according to your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?