9th May 2017, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Can a MBA Marketing do PhD from Centurion University of Technology and Management, Bhubaneswar?

Hello sir, I am student of MBA Marketing and want to pursue PhD after completing this course. Please tell me can I do it from Centurion University of Technology and Management, Bhubaneswar?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD in Marketing Management if secured 65.65% in MBA?
  2. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  3. Will I get admission in any other engineering college after scoring 30310 in OJEE?
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring 7994 rank in OJEE?
  5. Colleges which I can get after scoring 11000 in OJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How many Mechanical Engineering seats are available in Centurion University of Technology & Management? Cutoff rank required in Odisha JEE to get admission?
  7. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  8. Last date for admission in B.Tech in agriculture engineering?
  9. Is it possible to do PhD(Management) from NIT-Delhi for distance MBA(Finance & Marketing) holder?
  10. Which is better for me in Orissa, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and UP after scoring 182443 rank in AIEEE?
  11. Can I study PhD in Management through NET being a 36 years old MBA(Marketing & MIS) postgraduate?
  12. Any chance to get a seat in government college after scoring 6236 rank for B.Tech in OJEE
  13. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  14. Which colleges will I get after scoring 6250 rank iN OJEE? Which branch can I get?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD in HR in Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad if secured 5.9 CGPA in MBA of ICFAI University?
  16. Is there any university offering Ph.D through correspondence? I have completed MBA in finance and marketing
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  18. In which college will I get after scoring 151002 AIR and 2617 Orissa state rank?
23rd May 2017, 07:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a MBA Marketing do PhD from Centurion University of Technology and Management, Bhubaneswar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am student of MBA Marketing and want to pursue PhD after completing this course. Please tell me can I do it from Centurion University of Technology and Management, Bhubaneswar?
You are a student of MBA in Marketing so you are eligible for Ph.D from Centurion University of Technology and Management, Bhubaneswar but you fulfill below given criteria.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

But you must have a valid UGC NET exam.
23rd May 2017, 10:01 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a MBA Marketing do PhD from Centurion University of Technology and Management, Bhubaneswar?

Yes, those candidates who have successfully completed his/her master degree with a minimum of 55% are eligible to pursue the PhD course. If you have scored a minimum of 55% marks in your master degree then you can pursue the course from Centurion University of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?