8th March 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Can we do Ph.D in Maths with commerce field as experience?

Can we do Ph.D in Maths with commerce field as experience? Will that be possible meaning Will I be eligible to do? Will it be helpful for my future to complete? Can you please give me the information on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc in Maths holder can do PhD in Customer Brhaviour in Financial Borrowings? Shall I do any other course through correspondence?
  2. PET exam necessity after having experience in same field and CEO of the company to get admission in PhD course
  3. Which are the good colleges in Ahmadabad in Commerce Maths field?
  4. How to do Ph.D in electronics field?
  5. Whether a Commerce with Maths candidate is eligible to pursue Ph.D in Maths?
  6. How may I do Ph.D in Maths through correspondence? I've done B.Sc(Maths) and M.Sc(Maths)
  7. Best line in commerce field without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. After MCA we should do M.Tech or PhD for better career in academic field?
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD in Commerce/Economics if completed ICAI and having 11 years of work experience?
  10. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  11. What to do after completing graduation in BSc Mathematics with 48%?
  12. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  13. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  14. M.Ed or Ph.D in Zoology which course is better from teaching point of view?
  15. How to do Ph.d in commerce from Indian University? I have 50.2% marks in M.Com and have 13 years experience in Accounts and Finance
  16. How can I do PhD while working in government organisation?
  17. Can a PG Diploma holder having 15 years experience do PhD?
  18. How can I get a government job in Delhi in the field of Mathematics? Will my experience in Maths Teaching help me in any way?
10th March 2015, 11:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do Ph.D in Maths with commerce field as experience?

If you have got Master's degree in Maths with 55% marks from a recognized University and along with you have 5 years of professional experience in Maths field then you are eligible for admission in Ph.D without any entrance exam.

If you have got Master's degree in Maths and don't have experience in Maths field then you have to appear for entrance exam or you can get admission on the basis of NET/SLET/GATE/JRF scores.
9th April 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Can we do our phd in mathematics in field of commerce after I finish my puc
19th February 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should i choose in class 11 to become maths teacher of class 11 , 12 and collage?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?