25th November 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I do PhD while working in government organisation?

Im Msc biotech,working as tech asst in gov research organisation. I have 7 years experience in this field but not cleared any phd entrance exam.i want to do the phd. pleaze suggest me how can i do that?

Related Questions:
26th May 2014, 06:18 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I do PhD while working in government organisation?

I am sorry to say you that you can not apply for PhD and at the same time in government organization because government will not give you permission to do more than one work at same time.

So as you know PhD is a research base line and you have to be in research and study hard in this study carrier. So as you want to do PhD with the government works so it is good on the basis of for your future but as far as for your study carrier it may not be good for you because govt. job is from time 9AM to 5PM so for that you can’t concentrate on your study.

So it is not good for you to do both. But if you want to do both then you can get a permission letter from your PhD college head or principal for your work with study and also the time that you can’t be pay for the study and for the govt. organization. So I think you have cleared for your question and you get your answer from the above description. So good luck.
28th June 2022, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do PhD while working in government organisation?

can i pursue phd with my government
job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?