28th August 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Can we join Ph.D program offered by IIA after completion of M.Tech course?

Sir/Mam,

My son doing last year B E in EEE wheather can he eligible to join M.TECH/ pHD PROGRAMME OFFERED BY IIA? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? It will be really good if you can give me the complete answer.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  2. Doing M.Tech from VIT organized by Cognizant makes me eligible for PhD?
  3. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  4. How much GATE Scholarship is provided through MHRD?
  5. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  7. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  8. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  9. Is it possible to study PhD course for PGPM candidate?
  10. List of colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology in India?
  11. Which is better? To go for job or Ph.D program after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology course?
  12. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  13. List of universities offering MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  14. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  15. How to become a Geologist after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  17. Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Whether Ph.D program is offered in JIPMER? Detailed information and notification of JIPMER Ph.D program?
28th August 2015, 04:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we join Ph.D program offered by IIA after completion of M.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

My son doing last year B E in EEE wheather can he eligible to join M.TECH/ pHD PROGRAMME OFFERED BY IIA? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? It will be really good if you can give me the complete answer.

Thanks!
After completion of B.E in EEE you are eligible for M.Tech course but you should qualify in GATE entrance exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then you are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam. You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
29th August 2015, 06:13 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we join Ph.D program offered by IIA after completion of M.Tech course?

Yes, candidate can join Ph.D program from IIA after completion of M.Tech course.

Eligibility :

Candidate who have completed their Master's degree in physics / B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Tech. / M.E. with atleast 55% marks.

There is no age limit.

For more details please visit : http://www.iiap.res.in/opportunities/graduate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?