29th September 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication

dear sir
i am btech. student .
branch electronics & communication
so what is the critiria to apply for job .

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of books for Mechanical Engineering for GATE preparation?
  2. What does throughout 60% stands for and does following case satisfies the criteria?
  3. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  4. How to get placed in a core companies?
  5. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. How can I apply for job in ISRO having complete Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  7. Where to apply for job being Electronics and Communication Engineer?
  8. Will there be any vacancies in ISRO for me being a candidate having done Diploma in Electronics and Communication? How to apply for these positions?
  9. Can I apply for a job after passing diploma in electronics and communication?
  10. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  11. Eligibility criteria to get a job in government college for B.Tech engineering for Electronics and communication? How to crack the GATE exam?
  12. Am I eligible for IBPS? I have passed 10th+diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  13. List of companies where I can apply for job?
  14. How may I get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication with 65% marks?
  15. Can I apply for M.Tech in digital and communication electronics after passing MSc in Physics with specialization in communication electronics?
  16. How can I apply for BSNL job after passing B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication
  17. Airforce: results of 77 AEC & 49 SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job after scoring 55% aggregate in B.E electronics and communication?
4th October 2012, 02:12 PM
murugeshwarankkl
Member+

Default Re: What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication

Electronics Engineering Eligibility Criteria

An aspirant of Electronics Engineering (or Telecommunication engineering) must start his/her academic career in Science at intermediate level i.e. plus two (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).

After completion of class 12th or plus two in science stream he/she has to sit for entrance examinations conducted both at national and state level (e.g. IITJEE, AIEEE, BITSAT etc.).

After qualifying the entrance exam he/she would take up BE/BTech in Electronics engineering which is of four years duration.

One can also go for Diploma program after completion of his/her class 10th. Here he/she will be recognized with the status of a junior engineer.

One, who still wants to study further after completing BE/BTech, can pursue MTech program offered by Indian Institutes of Technology and few other engineering colleges/universities in the country.

Individuals with interests in research areas can pursue PhD after his/her post graduation studies for carrying out research works.

The Institution of Engineers (India) also offers course in mechanical engineering which is equivalent to BE/BTech offered by other institutes/universities.
28th November 2012, 06:13 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication

Electronics Engineering Eligibility Criteria

For Electronics Engineering (or Telecommunication engineering) you must start your academic career in Science at intermediate level i.e. plus two (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).

After completion of class 12th or plus two in science stream he/she has to sit for entrance examinations conducted both at national and state level (e.g. IITJEE, AIEEE, BITSAT etc.).

After qualifying the entrance exam he/she would take up BE/BTech in Electronics engineering which is of four years duration.

One can also go for Diploma program after completion of his/her class 10th. Here he/she will be recognized with the status of a junior engineer.

One, who still wants to study further after completing BE/BTech, can pursue MTech program offered by Indian Institutes of Technology and few other engineering colleges/universities in the country.

The Institution of Engineers (India) also offers course in mechanical engineering which is equivalent to BE/BTech offered by other institutes/universities.
26th July 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 84% IN 10th & 58%in12th & 69%in FE EXTC after completion my BE what chances to i got job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?