30th July 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Can we use Dr prefix in front of our name while pursing first year of Ph.D in Financial management?

Hello sir, I have a silly doubt , can we use Dr in front of our name as we are pursuing first year of phd in financial management?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for Doctor in Literature? When the admission will take place?
  2. Suitable topic for registering PhD in Financial Management
  3. Universities providing PhD in Corporate Governance or Risk Management?
  4. M.Sc in Maths holder can do PhD in Customer Brhaviour in Financial Borrowings? Shall I do any other course through correspondence?
  5. Which universities are offering Ph.D in management? I have done masters degree in financial management
  6. Scholarship or any kind of financial aid to apply for PhD in Abroad?
  7. Number of faculty members Guide/Co-Guide available for PhD in Marketing/Finance at IIM-Calcutta?
  8. Which is the best course for me to join after completion of MBA in Finance?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  10. Can I add Dr. after completion of my degree?
  11. What should I go for first between Ph.D and Lectureship? Name some institutes for pursing Ph.D with lecturer job.
  12. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  14. Ph.D(Management) in India for a candidate of Zimbabwe? Is there any financial assistance available for foreign student?
  15. What is finance syllabus for ONGC exam?
  16. Procedure to appear in Osmania University Ph.D entrance exam? Financial Management question papers of previous year for preparation?
  17. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Procedure of admission for PhD programme in IISC and financial support?
1st August 2015, 08:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we use Dr prefix in front of our name while pursing first year of Ph.D in Financial management?

Only after getting the doctorate qualification you can use Dr. prefix. If you are pursuing PH.D then you will not be eligible for using this prefix against your name.

Only who have duly got the qualification from a recognized university can use it. Hence, don't be in a hurry and complete your PH.D qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?