24th March 2017, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Career in research field in India for B.Tech student

Im a fy btech student. My branch is mech. I wish to make carrer in research field and contribute to INDIA's research developement. 1) What are best option for me under these circumstances and what are other options also.

25th March 2017, 09:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career in research field in India for B.Tech student

You should try to qualify CSIR NET or GATE, if you are interested in research. GATE score will allow you to get admission in M.Tech or even a Ph.D programme.

CSIR NET JRF scorecard will make you eligible for JRF position in various research projects related to your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?