17th October 2016, 11:07 AM
HEBER

How to make my way to a prosperous career?

I am Dhaya, I am studying B.Sc physics, I need to enter the research field after my studies in govt. or private field, but is better in govt. field. After my completion of three years I like to do my M.Sc in a university that can lead to my career. Can you say me a way to my career?

7th November 2016, 08:45 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How to make my way to a prosperous career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEBER View Post
I am Dhaya, I am studying B.Sc physics, I need to enter the research field after my studies in govt. or private field, but is better in govt. field. After my completion of three years I like to do my M.Sc in a university that can lead to my career. Can you say me a way to my career?

Yes, you can make your career in the research field, after completing the B.SC.
If you want to do the Master course then you can join it through distance education scheme.

You can join M.sc through distance and continue your job in the Research sector.
But for this you will have to work in the private sector.
After completing your M.sc from distance, you are eligible for the government jobs after completing your M.sc.
8th June 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make my way to a prosperous career?

I have got 54 in mathematics and 95 in physics and 74 in chemistry. Can I score good marks if I take Physics honours?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?