21st April 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Is Central University of Karnataka reducing stipend for PhD student?

I came to know that Central University of Karnataka reduces the stipend of their PhD students? Is it true? I am studying in MSc and want to take admission in PhD in Central University of Karnataka. But I have heard that this University is reducing the stipend. Can you tell me about stipends provided by Central University of Karnataka University for PhD student?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Madras University reducing stipend for PhD student?
  2. Is Calicut University reducing stipend for PhD student?
  3. Is Pune University going to reduce the stipend for PhD student?
  4. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala? -- [New]
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  7. Is there any entrance exam to join PhD program in Central University of Karnataka? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Psychology except Karnataka State and Central University?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in RK University?
  10. How much Stipend will I get after completing PhD in geography with JRF in Central and State University?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  14. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?
  16. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  17. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?