11th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to join PhD program in Central University of Karnataka? Procedure to get admission?

Hello Sir, I have completed my M.A. in History. Now successfully join M.Phil course in same subject. My aim is to do research on History. I want to study my PhD in Central University of Karnataka. I want to know that Central University of Karnataka takes exam for PhD admission? If yes, then how can I proceed for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala? -- [New]
  2. Is Central University of Karnataka reducing stipend for PhD student?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available for PhD(Geography) admission in Central University of Karnataka?
  4. Admission procedure and fee expenses of PhD in History course in Central University of Karnataka?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Plant Sciences) in Central University of Punjab?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Banaras Hindu University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in RK University?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  12. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  13. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  14. How may I do Ph.D in English through correspondence in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to do PhD in English without any entrance exam if completed M.A. from Karnataka State Open University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
24th April 2018, 09:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to join PhD program in Central University of Karnataka? Procedure to get admission?

Yes, there is an entrance examination to pursue PhD course in Central University of Karnataka. You must appear and qualify in the NET examination in order to pursue PhD course from the above mentioned University.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in History from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it can apply for Ph.D course in the same from Central University of Karnataka. Now, eligible candidates those who have completed their Masters degree, have to appear in the NET examination. Once after qualifying in the NET examination, candidates can take admission in Central University of Karnataka to pursue the Ph.D course in the above mentioned field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?