23rd July 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study PhD in Mathematics in Abroad for M.Phil candidate?

Sir,
I want to do PhD in Mathematics without any entrance test in Abroad. I am doing M.Phil in Mathematics. I would like to know about my chances to do that. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Veterinary Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  4. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  6. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Scope of Ph.D in abroad for M.Phil in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology candidate?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  9. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  11. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate?
  13. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  14. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  15. How can I study M.Sc and PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Botany)?
  16. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  17. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  18. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?